Super Space Invader

_

[27023-50] - published by Domark. Average Reader Rating: 8.12

 


Add a comment!
2012-08-24
From: BluBlaDe   (
more)
Comments: Then it's awesome.

Rating: n/a

2012-05-20
From: Rain   (
more)
Comments: basically space invaders with one or 2 more added fetures (powerups) and different backgrounds keeps things from being samey. other than that not much different. if you like the classic original then you'll like this

Rating:

2012-02-14
From: BluBlaDe   (
more)
Comments: Sadly, she certainly is not. Around here we all secretly thinks they are fucking hot but they're just average. It's a side effect of the internet. We think everyone's hot and beautiful but they are not in reality. These moms fantasies are stupid cause they're fuglies.

Rating: n/a

2012-02-13
From: Ron   (
more)
Comments: I'm inclined to believe that Daniel is a lying pervert, but the fact is that female perpetrator sexual abuse is a vastly underreported crime, largely as a result if it being so abhorrent to most people. The most important question that we, as a society, can ask men like Daniel is this: is your mom hot? Only then will we know if a crime has truly been committed.

Rating: n/a

2011-12-25
From: BluBlade   (
more)
Comments: Space invader always had been so fucking fun. I got the one on the SNES but genesis is always better.

Rating:

2011-10-13
From: Peter   (
more)
Comments: You expect anyone to believe that? The truth is, there's a 1% likelihood of your mom being a sick piece-of-shit, but there is a whopping 99% likelihood of you being a sick piece-of-shit. Stop giving me erections.

Rating: n/a

2011-10-12
From: Daniel   (
more)
Comments: As I grew older, my mom became less fond of me finger-fucking her. I think it was because my fingers had grown fat and sausage-like due to my overeating as a response to the aforementioned finger-fucking. Whereas in my younger days my mother wanted me to give her three fingers, now it seemed that she only wanted two inside her at a time. To be sure, though, I was at this time growing to sexual maturity myself, and my mom would have me take out my penis and masturbate for her either after, or instead of, her being finger-fucked. As if to help, she would sit on the couch with her legs open as wide as possible and would then hold her pussy lips open with her fingers. I was told to look at her pussy thus displayed while I masturbated in front of her. Though a part of me was disgusted by this, I always ejaculated in short order, usually onto the carpet, sometimes onto the front of the couch. It was my responsibility to clean up the semen, wherever it had landed. One time I ejaculated onto my mom's leg above the right knee. At this she frowned, told me that I was "naughty" and, after rubbing the semen into her skin as if it were lotion, gave me a perfunctory spanking on my bare bottom.

Rating: n/a

2011-08-15
From: Brad   (
more)
Comments: Back off, Peter. It was a long time ago and it was a mistake, I know that. To be honest, it was totally impulsive; I thought nothing of results or consequences. I saw my sister on the couch and I wanted to put my dick in her. I just wanted to know what being inside a woman felt like and there was my first opportunity to find out. I regret it now, I do.

Rating: n/a

2011-08-14
From: Peter   (
more)
Comments: Oh, you worked some shit out. That's great, but you're still a piece of shit attempted rapist, Brad. Sick fucker! And what would have happened if it actually did work out that day, if you actually had managed to penetrate your sister as she lay helpless on the couch? What, were you going to pump her full of cream, Brad? What then? You are the worst sort of person, Brad, the very worst sort. Rot in hell, asshole.

Rating: n/a

2011-08-14
From: Brad   (
more)
Comments: That's pretty much the whole story, man. At least the good part. I had to see a therapist for years after that. Worked through some serious shit, actually, so it kind of worked out in the end. Oddly enough, my sister never really seemed to give it much thought; she was old enough at the time to know that men are all creeps, so it never affected our relationship that much.

Rating: n/a

2011-08-14
From: Paul   (
more)
Comments: Tell us more Brad! Man that gave me a stiffy!

Rating:

2011-08-14
From: Peter   (
more)
Comments: That, sir, was attempted rape and you are a vile piece of shit for doing so. To your sister, no less!

Rating: n/a

2011-07-07
From: Brad   (
more)
Comments: One time I tried to be a super space invader after my sister passed out face down on the couch wearing nothing but a t-shirt and panties. I got her panties down far enough, but she woke up when I accidentally pushed my dick against her anus. I was going for pussy but the angles were all wrong.

Rating: n/a

2011-05-22
From: the voices!!!!   (
more)
Comments: she is coming. strength shall be found in flaccidity, weakness in tumescence. do not do it!! you haunt me, cousin

Rating: n/a

2011-05-04
From: Brad   (
more)
Comments: Nice idea to take advantage of all an 8-bit console could deliver back in the day by porting an Atari 2600 game to the SMS. Is it better? Yes, but not enough to really be worthwhile. It's still Space Invaders at it's core.

Rating:

2010-01-23
From: bex   (
more)
Comments:

Rating: n/a

2009-09-14
From: sokx   (
more)
Comments: yeah i still own this game ^^. its awesome but atari 2600 space invaders was king...i have a spare joypad (always keep two at hand) for my megadrive and only need two buttons outta the 6 lol i think its an amazing game all the same...

Rating:

2008-09-27
From: my &ss   (
more)
Comments:

Rating:

2007-10-01
From: orm and cheep   (
more)
Comments: great version, looks like a C64 game though.

Rating:

2007-03-21
From:
drbob  (more)
Comments: a pretty decent conversion of the tarted up -powerups n all- early nineties version of space invaders. 2 player fun too , if you can find a like minded mate a spare joypad.

Rating:



(Can't read code?)
Name:
Email (optional):
Comments:
Rating   (Not included
in Average if left blank
):
1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

   
All content © Chris Wopat 1997-2017. I probably should thank Sega here too. Thanks!